Like new in original box with manual, cleaning kit , cleaning rod, oil bottle, and (1) 5 round magazine as shown. I'm the original owner and have never fired it. It has sat in my safe for a year, so it's time for it to go in order to fund something else. My loss is your gain.
Face to face in the Phoenix metro area with AZ DL and valid CPL for $975. ETA - Now willing to ship from my FFL to your FFL for $1025, USPS money order only. Prefer cash on FTF but will accept USPS Money Order. Not interested in trades at this time. I'll drive as far as Camp Verde on the north, Casa Grande to the south, Mesa on the east and Goodyear to the west. Will provide bill of sale and retain copy. All state and federal laws apply. Ne'er-do-wells and scofflaws need not apply.
First "I'll take it" followed by an IM gets it. Thanks for looking.
From KVAR's website:
Arsenal’s Exclusive Milled And Forged Receiver
Each SAM7K receiver is milled from a hot-die hammer forged receiver blank by the Arsenal Co. of Bulgaria. Other milled-receiver AKs are machined from bar stock, but Arsenal’s hot-die hammer forging produces stronger and finer-grained steel. Internal voids and cooling deformations are eliminated by the 5-ton hammer forging process.
Each forged receiver blank requires over 5.5 hours of milling before assembly. This forging and milling process is complex and time-intensive, but Arsenal’s meticulous attention to detail delivers a receiver of unequalled strength, precision and durability
Summary: SAM7K - 7.62x39mm caliber pistol, milled receiver (hot-die hammer forged), short gas system, front sight block / gas block combination, 10 1/2 inch chrome lined hammer forged barrel, black polymer furniture, original pistol grip made to work with ambidextrous safety lever, and peep rear sight, scope rail. Includes one 5-round magazine, sling, oil bottle, and cleaning kit.
• 100% new-production parts and components.
• Bulgarian hot-die hammer forged receiver, bolt, bolt carrier and double-hook trigger
• Cold hammer-forged barrel from Arsenal’s Bulgarian factory, built on Steyr manufacturing technology
• Hard-chrome plated bore and chamber
• AK scope rail.
• Substantially extended service life over other types of assemblies.
• Ambidextrous safety lever SPECIFICATIONS
• Caliber: 7.62 x 39 mm
• Total Length: 506mm (20 in.)
• Barrel Length: 267 mm (10.5 in.)
• Weight without Magazine: 3.67kg (8 lbs.)
• Muzzle Velocity: 710 m/s (2329 fps)
• Rate of Fire (practical): 40 rds/min
• Twist Rate: 1 in 240 mm
• Effective Range: 400 m (547 yds)
• Max Effective Range: 1100 m (1480 yds)