* Built-in Weaver base can be mounted on any Picatinney or NATO 1913 rail system
* Compact and lightweight
* Hard black anodized finish complies with MIL-STD-810
* No tools needed to install or adjust windage and elevation
* Optional pressure pad switch
* Reduced laser signature
* Standard with SPP (635nM) diode
* Standard with toggle switch
* Waterproof to 30 meters
* Windage and elevation can be adjusted in precise 0.4 milliradian clicks
Battery: One 3 volt DL123A battery
Battery Life: 24 hours continuous
(up to 15,000 five second operations)
Beam Diameter: 0.58 sq. cm @ 25 meters
Laser Type: Laser diode Class IIIa
Power Output: <5mW
Range/Visibility: 450 meters (low light) to 30 meters daytime
Wavelength: 635nM (SPP)
Environment: Waterproof to 30 meters
Length: 9.0 cm (average)
Limited Warranty: One year
Material: Anodized aircraft aluminum 6061T-6
Weight: 179 grams w/battery
Width: 3.0 cm (average)
THE PRESSURE PAD SWITCH IS APPROX THE SAME SIZE AS THAT OF A SUREFIRE PRESSURE PAD. THE PRESSURE PAD FITS NICELY INSIDE THE CUTOUT IN THE DIETER/CQD VERTICAL GRIP, BTW.
$475 WITH COILED CORD.
$468 WITH STRAIGHT CORD.
ADD $15 FEDEX SHIPPING & INSURANCE.