JP has long been recognized as one of the premier precision AR manufactureres in the country and their NEW drop in trigger doesn't disapoint. Having used other drop in triggers, I can safely say this one is the best one on the market. The engagement, over travel and disconnector timing are all preset by JP and should need no further adjustment. The trigger tension IS user adjustable withing a range of 3.5-4.5 pounds. These triggers are shipped at the lightest setting (3.5 pounds).Parts Included
2. Set of two .154 anti-walk pins
3. JP reversible, adjustable safety selector asssembly with one lever
4. One .050 hex key
5. One 5/64 hex key
6. One 3/32 hex keyPrice is $205 delivered.
I accept Visa, MC, Discover, Paypal and Money Orders. Please e-mail me with any questions. email@example.com
Unlike other self-contained triggers, the JP is not just a group of non-adjustable parts in a housing, offering a moderate improvement. But rather, like everything else we make, it is a professional grade component that will satisfy the most demanding user.
The JP Modular Fire Control unit features hardened tool steel internal components for long term durability, not typical surface only hardened components. The disconnector is a fully machined part, not a stamping, that features full width engagement on the hammer for life time durability.
The JP Module has five adjustments, three are preset in house by JP, two are user adjustable. They are as follows:
1. Sear engagement. (preset by JP)
2. Over travel. (preset by JP)
3. Disconnector timing (preset by JP)
4. Weight of pull. (preset by JP but user adjustable within a range)
5. Safety engagement. (must by set by user for the particular receiver)