I have the following vehicle for sale. Vehicle is located in Kansas
1993 Chevrolet C1500 Pickup
- Short Bed, Extended Cab
- 251,459 miles
The truck is not perfect, but is still in decent shape. It runs and drives, and the AC does work. It still takes R12, and the system was evacuated and recharged last summer. The interior is pretty clean, and the outside is fair. The hood and roof had bodywork and paint after the hailstorm and the color does not match perfectly with the rest of the truck, but it's close. It also has a receiver hitch and is wired for trailer lights.
Recent work done:
- Transmission Replaced 10/05 at 233,877 miles. Trans was NEW, not salvage
- New windshield - Three weeks ago
- New front pads and rotors, shoes, drums, and hardware. May '06
- New Tires - May '06
- Tuneup, serpentine belt, and tensioner - Last summer, have to dig up the paperwork to know exactly.
- New turn signal switch
- Truck has had oil changes at regular intervals as long as I have owned it.
Here is a link to the CARFAX Report on this vehicle:CLICK HERE
Kelly Blue Book lists the truck at $3580.00 in good condition. I am asking $3000.00 or best offer.
Any questions please IM me.
Thanks for looking!