Chinese SKS 7.62x39
- This rifle appears NEW. Cosmoline still in the nooks and crannys. Bore is like a mirror.
- This rifle has the arsenal number "26" in a triangle, three Chinese characters and then the serial number stamped on the left side of the receiver.
- This rifle is serial number "702402X" According to Poyer's SKS book, this rifle is dated 1962.
- All the numbers that should match do match. The stock has no serial number.
- This rifle features the RARE two-piece redish brown fiberglass stock and handguard
- This stock is identified in Poyer's book as the "Vietnam" jungle stock. Produced in Vietnam and placed on the rifles so the wood eating beetles would not eat the rifle stocks when stored underground in weapons cache's.
- This rifle is blued and the bluing is 98% or better.
- This rifle has a milled, in the bright, bolt carrier
- This rifle has a blade bayonet
- This rifle has the cyrillic letter "upside-down U" on the rear sight.
- This rifle has the unique "U" shaped rear sling attachment.
- This rifle does not say "Norinco" anywhere on it. It is simply an arsenal 26 Chinese SKS and probably not produced for commercial sales like most Norincos.
- This rifle is stamped with the importer's stamp, "JA CHINA, GBE H.B. CA. SKS 7.62"
This rifle is REALLY COOL. Bought this one from a guy that had two of them. I dont have the original box. It was too ratty looking and discarded.
ADD THIS ONE TO YOUR COLLECTION!!
No trades! NOT AN "OR BEST OFFER" PRICE!!
$400.00 shipped to your FFL!!
Please, NO WINDOW SHOPPERS, Serious inquires ONLY!