I have a used PetSafe "Pet Training System" electronic dog collar that shocks the dog when it barks more than twice in a few second time period. It is quite effective. It will come in the original box with two batteries (for sure one of them works) and the instructional video as well. I don't have the supposed "training manual" but the video covers training...still, I will include a computer copy of their owners manual which is actually what I believe they are calling the training manual.
It is Model #PBC302. Here's some specifics from the website:
The PetSafe Bark Control Collar is the simplest and one of the smallest bark control collars available! When your dog barks, this anti bark collar gives a warning beep and mild correction. Then if he continues to bark, he will receive the warning tone with a slightly stronger correction. This process will continue up through six levels of correction. The collar senses the vibrations in your dog's throat that happen only during barking. While not at all harmful, the Bark Control Collar is an effective deterrent to excessive barking.
* Training Video makes the system easy to use
* Training manual written by a noted animal behaviorist
* One of the smallest receivers available at only 2.3 ounces
* Receiver Size: 1.75 x 1 x 1.25 inches
* Adjustable lightweight collar from 6" to 28"
* Sophisticated microprocessor technology provides a warning beep with the first bark
* Six levels of progressive correction for stubborn dogs
* Not too strong for small or timid dogs...yet strong enough for large or stubborn dogs
* Automatic shut-off if your dog continues to bark more than 15 times in a 50 second period then it will reset after 3 minutes
This sucker retails for $90, and cheapest I have found it on the web is $65 plus shipping. I will sell it for $25 SHIPPED FREE in the continental U.S.