This rifle has had all the best parts from many of my 10/22's put into one. I've shot a box of .22 through this setup and had great results. However, I love my new CZ and spend more time with that so this guy is up for sale.
1. Silver 10/22 Receiver, lightly sanded and polished to remove roughness... includes bolt buffer
2. PC Custom high base for mounting scopes with large bells
3. 18" GM Stainless Barrel
4. Thumbhole stock in Nutmeg with VQ hex head takedown screw... not the greatest finish job as its pretty shiny
5. Black trigger group with silver trigger. Trigger group includes: VQ hammer with set screw installed, VQ bolt release, VQ mag release, and light polishing done to internals.
6. Bolt: Polished with VQ extractor installed
7. 2 Mags Included Asking $460 shipped OBO
Varmint Rifle trades?
e-mail me at email@example.com
*Optional Brand New Swift Premier 4-14.5x44mm Mil-dot scope mounted in Burris Signature rings... purchased with the rifle $175... separately $200