Okay, one more time....
Pre-ban Olympic Arms A2 Carbine
* Lower receiver is SGW-marked, serial number W19xx, with OD Hogue grip installed
* New RRA 4-position telestock, with OD buttstock installed
* New RRA OD carbine handguards installed with AAC accessory rail on bottom handguard
* New lightweight profile barrel, 5.56 chamber, from Model 1 Sales -- ZERO ROUND COUNT.
* Upper receiver is of unknown manufacture, but functions well -- complete bolt assembly replaced -- ZERO ROUND COUNT.
* Overall, weapon is in good condition with blemishes, scratches, etc consistent with moderate use by this owner.
Asking price is $675, face to face in Houston, Texas, or $700 shipped to your FFL. Perfect rifle for someone stuck in a state with an Assault Weapons Ban.
30-round USGI magazines are available with the purchase of the rifle, including pre-94 manufacture magazines if the rifle goes to a BANNED state. For a face-to-face deal, I've also got 1000 rounds of 5.56 ammo that I can include for a nominal cost (mixed South African and LC surplus).
Here is a list of items I'm looking for, in trade:
.308 Surplus Ammo -- Portuguese, Austrialian, South African
FAL receivers, part kits, magazines, and/or complete weapons
Trijicon TAO1 with flat top mount
Troy Industries flip-up front and rear sight assemblies
Remington LTR in .308
Email your offers to firstname.lastname@example.org