Probably not much interest on this forum, but I've sold cars in weird places before. Many pictures in this photo album: http://lstoker.imgur.com
PLEASE EMAIL ME FOR FASTEST RESPONSE. CAR IS LOCATED IN LYNCHBURG VA
For Sale (OBO) or TRADE 1931 Ford Street Rod. ASKING $46,500 $44,950 OB
O She is all original steel with the exception of the front fenders, which are fiberglass. Original grill shell and light bar. High-end build with all the right items, I’ll list out everything possible below, but I know I will forget things. ALL Ford drivetrain as well, which is rare to see!!
I have nearly every receipt and manual associate with everything on this car, including the original 35mm pictures that were taken during the build. The restoration was done in 2003/2004 and I purchased it from the original owner who commissioned the build.
Really looking to trade up or down for the right 32 – 34 Ford, may consider something else, but really looking for the above.
Body & Frame –
• 31 Ford Tudor
• Chopped 3”
• Beautiful Dupont Chroma Premier BC/CC
• A couple small starburst in the clear of the lower rear fenders from rocks popping up. We drive her, so this is unavoidable unfortunately with full rear fenders.
• Extremely shiny and deep paint, no swirl marks on this baby!
• Painted & Color matched TCI Frame
• Ford 351 Cleveland Stroker Motor
• Over $12K in receipts for stroker conversion in 2011/2012
• Block was cleaned, bored and honed at this time.
• Eagle Stroker Rotating Assembly
• PBM 1910 Pushrods
• Fel-Pro Gaskets and ARP fasteners throughout
• SS AN hoses and fitting throughout
• Ford C6 Trans rebuilt in 2012
• Painted & Color matched Ford 9” Rear End
• Meziere 55GPM Electric Water Pump
• 4 electric fans, 2 manual, 2 temperature controlled
(no overheating at all!!!)
• Canton Racing 351C High Capacity Oil Pan & Sump
• Sanderson Jet Coated Headers
• MSD Pro-Billet Distributor and Electronic Ignition
• Crane Cams Aluminum Rocker Arms
• Doug Herbert Cam
• Holley Billet Double 650 CFM Double Pumper
• Lokar Cables and Brackets throughout
• Independent Suspension in all 4 corners
• TCI Rear 4-Link
• TCI Front and Rear Anti-Sway / Anti-Roll bars
• Ford Front and Rear disc brakes
• Hidden master cylinder under drivers floor board
Interior & Cosmetic –
• High end leather interior
• Electric power drivers seat
• Autometer Gauges
• LeCarra Leather steering wheel
• Ididit Levers and Steering Column
• Streetworks Fiber Optic turn signal, high beam indicators in dash
• Vintage Air Compac heater hidden under dash, SS AN hose under hood
• Painless Wiring Fuse Block and Wiring
• Tric-Tag electric flip down license plate
• Juliano’s Power Windows
• Alpine Headunit in overhead console with satellite radio
• MB Quart speakers in front, Rockford Fosgate in rear
• Alpine Power Amplifier
• Blue LED underhood lighting
• LED Brake lights
I’m sure I’ve missed things, if you have questions please just ask. I tried to remember all of the features on this car as I was going through the paperwork. This is a very nice car, built well with all high quality things. She handles beautifully going down the road, and has fantastic power and torque. The only reason I am considering swapping out is because I really want a 32-34 Ford. I’m motivated to trade if the deal and build is done right.
Lots of pictures can be seen by viewing this photo album, some of them were taken during the original build and before the 351C was rebuilt as a stroker motor.