Slightly used black holster for a right handed Glock 19 or 23 pistol WITHOUT a light, $80 shipped.
The SAS-MKVI HOLSTER was designed and built to provide added handgun security without sacrificing speed. It was designed to use your natural draw motion to release your weapon. There is no re-training or learning of a new technique required! Reholstering is a snap!
* Outside of holster is #1000 denier ballistic nylon.
- Inside of holster is made from a special plastic.
- Middle stiffener is soft lined plastic for rigidity and shape.
* Kydex retention mechanism.
* Kydex sight channel protects front sight from damage and discoloration.
* Adjustable thumb break reinforced with hawk plastic for easier closing and staying out of the way when reholstering. Also, there is a security strap and elastic to keep it out of the way when it is not needed.
* 2" wide, adjustable leg strap.
* Magazine pouch for spare magazine, folding knife or small flashlight.
* Kydex hanger curved for faster draw.
* Recessed snap for smoother reholstering and one handed closure.
* Eagle's SecureTack stitching.
Any other questions please e-mail me, black06 at hotmail dot com
Thanks for looking!