Cleaning out all the stuff I don't use so this is up for sale.
I have a lightly used Storm in 9mm - less than 500 rounds through it, more likely around 200. I bought it while waiting for my Uzi and now it's just not as fun. Functions perfectly.
- Great condition Storm CX4 - 9mm, uses Beretta 92 mags
- Original Storm box (it's black, it looks neat)
- 2 - 10 round original Beretta mags
- 2 - 15 round aftermarket mags, one works great, the other has problems
- 1 - 30 round aftermarket mag, works great
- Soft carry case
- Custom trigger job to greatly reduce trigger pull. The stock trigger on the Storm is pretty heavy - enough that I really didn't like the gun after shooting it 25-40 rounds. I sent it off to a guy who reduced the pull weight considerably, and now the trigger is really nice. Nothing like a match AR15 trigger, (like on the Bushmaster I'm selling here
or the Kimber Pro Carry I'm selling here
- just trying to cross promote my stuff!), but it is still a huge improvement over the stock set up.
If you are local and pick it up I'll throw in a couple boxes of ammo too.
Price is $ 575 plus shipping. Since it is a rifle I can ship Priority Mail or UPS/FedEx ground, whichever you prefer. There is no charge to box it up and you pay only exact shipping/insurance cost.
Payment is preferred by US Post Office money order. If interested, send me an IM here or email to email@example.com
. No trades for now, raising cash for a project.
Edited 12/14: NEW LOWER PRICE