All uppers are sold from an Estate sale. All have 14.5 inch barrels, none of them are pinned. All NFA rules apply. Please know your local laws.
1. A3 M4 reciever marked with "A", C MP 14.5" 1/7 M4 contour barrel with unpinned FH and the correct "F"front sight, MP C marked bolt, with"C" marked auto carrier. Has a painted ARMS SIR forarm and a side sling mount. Condition is used with some handling marks but over all nice shape. The flip up rear sight is not included and no longer on this upper. The price is $575 shipped.
2. Colt A3 M4 reciever marked C AF it has a tear drop Forward assist, C MP marked 14.5" 1/7 M4 contour barrel with unpinned YHM FH and a lo pro gas block under a Olympic FIRSH FF handguard that is a Standard length. The Bolt is new and marked MP E the carrier is an auto carrier that is marked with an "A" also new. The condition is very good except except the reciever that has cramped gunsafe handling marks The price is $550 shipped or $450 shipped without Bolt/Bolt Carrier Sold
3. Colt A3 M4 upper Marked "C AF". C MP 14.5" 1/7 M4 contour barrel with unpinned threaded suppresser comp(with thread protector) and Low pro gas block. It has a Olymic FIRSH FF handguard . Condition is like new with some handling marks. Price is $440 shipped no Bolt/Bolt Carrier or charging Handle.SPF
4. Colt A3 M4 upper marked "C AF", has" T" marks and has the numbers 106 scratched on left side of the reciever. Colt C MP 14.5" 1/7 M4 contour barrel with a unpinned FH and correct "F" front sight. Colt Bolt "C MP" and carrier "C". Has a Knights Armament 2 piece 4 rail forarm that has been painted with 3 KA rail guards. Price is $575 plus shipping. Sold
5. Colt A3 M4 "C" marked upper with "T" marks. Colt C MP 14.5" 1/7 M4 contour barrel with a unpinned YHM FH and correct "F" front sight . Bolt looks new with no markings and carrier is a semi with no markings. FF forarm with sling swivel on L side . Basicly looks new with a few handling marks. Price is $550 Shipped or $450 shipped without Bolt/Bolt Carrier.SPF
I will be happy to answer any questions that you may have. Email is best for quickest response. First "I'll take it" without conditions followed up with an email gets it. For payment I will take Postal Money Orders or descrete Paypal +4% for fees.Thanks for looking.