Time for some excess parts to go!
1. Colt SP1 upper receiver, grey, A1 sights, slick side (no forward assist or brass deflector) complete with ejection port cover and rear sight, large pivot pin, CM marked, with VP proof forward of ejection port, very slight finish wear to sharp edges of carry handle, $83.50. SOOOOOOOLD!! YEAH!! [:D]
2. Colt A1 barrel assembly, 20" lightweight,
preban with A1 flash hider and bayonet lug, front sight assembly, sling swivel, and barrel nut. Chrome lined, marked C MP Chrome Bore, 1:12" twist, excellent bore, $88.50.
SOLD -- TO THE MAN FROM KENTUCKY!! He didn't waste any time jumping on that one!! [beer]
3. Colt early style handguard retaining ring assembly (non-tapered "delta ring"), grey, correct for Viet Nam era M16 and A1 clones. Very good condition, very slight finish wear to rear edge, $8.50. SOLD! Pending funds! [:)]
4. Colt triangle handguards, very good condition, has one "tooth" in the scalloped portion on top near the forward end chipped off, but otherwise very presentable, $11.00.
SOOOOOLD to the man from TENNESSEE!! [beer]
5. A2 pistol grip -- not 100% sure it's Colt, but sure looks nice... new, $6.50.
Come on, somebody's gotta need this thing!
All items firm, plus modest shipping. Sorry, I'm not yet digicam-literate -- can't send pics. If interested, please email me direct at PSWRITERJF@aol.com. Thanks!