Finally settled on what configuration to put my AR in, so I've got some parts left over. Everything listed is in excellent condition or better. There may be some cosmetic wear on the finish, but nothing that will affect function.
1. SOLD! Thanks Paul. aimpoint railgrabber mount for CompM $68
This is like new. There's one scratch a centimeter long and half a hair wide on the rear flat surface. Can't even be seen when the scope has been mounted. Complete with all the screws of course.
2. SOLD! Thanks Paul. aimpoint forward carry handle mount. $43
Excellent shape. There is some wear on the inside surfaces where the mount touched the carry handle. There is no finish wear on the visible exterior once it is mounted. Complete with the mounting screw.
3. SOLD! Thanks Mike. aimpoint riser for rail grabber. $8
You need this if you want to use the rail grabber directly on an A3 flattop to raise the CompM to the correct height. This is like new. Complete with the four longer screws to mate it with the railgrabber.
4. SOLD! Thanks Scott. Fobus rail handguards (New in bag). $50 These are carbine length handguards with integral weaver rails for mounting whatever device you like. I didn't know this, but you can mount the handguards with the rails at 12 and 6 o'lock OR alternatively at 9 and 3 o'clock. Full description here:
5. SOLD! Thanks David. Bushmaster Modular Accessories System Triple Mount for HBAR (used, nice shape. some wear on the shims). $60
Made by Bushmaster, this fits around and under the front sight tower and gives you three rails to mount devices. Full description here:
6. SOLD! Thanks Louie. Bushmaster carbine handguards. $10
Brand new with heatshield
7. SOLD! Thanks Louie. Olyarms carbine handguard $5
Brand new without heatshield
8. JT Distributing A3 removable carry handle (used, nice shape. some wear where channel scope mount was attached) $70
9. Flashlight handguard mount for tactical light. $30
This is a mount made of pretty freaking tough Delrin plastic. It mounts through a vent hole in A2 carbine or full length handguards. Made for the TACMIII, it will fit other lights with a 1" diameter body. The mount places the light at the 3 o'clock or 9 o'clock position. A full description is here:
I take money orders or paypal (add 3%). Add $5 for shipping in the USA. Prices are negotiable.
Thanks for looking.