I have six pairs of pants for sale. They are all size 34x32 and fit accordingly. I have since lost weight and the 34’s are just a little too big for me. I was going to post them on eBay but I would rather offer them up here first. All pants are $20.00 and $3.85 shipping. I will attempt to post pictures that indicate the listed item.
1. Carhartt heavy canvass in a grey/ sand color. Only worn a few times, and I managed to get some sort of stain below the front left pocket. These are a heavy fabric and are good winter pants. Could probably come out with some agitation, I just have not tried. Freshly dry cleaned from the cleaners, they are pressed and ready to wear. (pictures 1, 2, 3)
2. Polo Golf polyester pants. These are Sunday go to meeting pants, and I think I only wore them one or two times. Freshly dry cleaned from the cleaners, they are pressed and ready to wear. (pictures 4, 5)
3. Carhartt dungarees. These are a lighter nylon type fabric that is designed for summer wear. They are the same style as the other pants listed, just a lighter fabric. These are a “rust” color and have some stains on them (see pictures). I managed to get some red paint on the leg, and some other light stains on the side pocket. Still great despite the blems. (pictures 6, 7, 8, 9)
4. Carhartt Dungarees. Same type of pant as listed above, just a different color. These are khaki in color. No stains, only wore these when I knew they would not get dirty. Freshly dry cleaned from the cleaners, they are pressed and ready to wear (pictures 10, 11)
5. Carhartt Dungarees. Same type of pant as #3 just a different color. These are grey in color. Freshly dry cleaned from the cleaners, they are pressed and ready to wear (pictures 12, 13)
6. Tommy Hilfiger khaki “wrinkle free” pants. I always send these to the dry cleaners but they are wrinkle free. While photographing them I noticed a small stain on the leg, could probably be removed but I have not tried. Freshly dry cleaned from the cleaners, they are pressed and ready to wear. (pictures 14, 15, 16)
The Carhartt pants are great and I paid nearly $45.00 each for them when I bought them. The Polo pants were around $75.00, and the Tommy Hilfiger pants were around $60.00. I think this is a heck of a deal at $20.00 each! Should you want to purchase ALL of them, Ill give you one pair for free (total of $100.00 plus shipping). I have sold and traded many items on the board so feel free to email me for references. I also have larger photos available, just ask. Thanks!