Hello everyone, in my quest to raise money I have to part with my favorite pistol of all time. The Beretta 96G-SD (40 caliber) that is loaded with extras. Normal holster wear and tear for a pistol about 1 year old and 500 rounds through it.
Here is what I have for sale.
1. Beretta 96G-SD with the following modifications:
- Stainless Steel Bar-Sto barrel. (Fitted by E. Langdon.)
- Langdon level two trigger job with Speed bump stainless trigger
- Elite two hammer (Installed by E. Langdon.)
- Stainless Steel E. Langsdon guide rod. (Polished)
- Hogue wrap around grips
- Stainless Steel (polished) E. Langdon grip screws
- Stainless Steel (polished) trigger bar
- Stainless Steel (polished) take down lever
- Stainless Steel (polished) magazine release
- Stainless Steel (polished) lanyard loop
Pistol does have some scrathes on right side around the hammer drop safety that appears to be able to be buffed out. I scratched the upprer frame by the red dot in an attempt to replace the hammerdrop safety with a Stainless Steel polished one.
2. Like new Crimson Trace LG-302 Laser sights with all accessories, warranty card, etc. in box.
3. Thirteen (13) Law Enforcement only magazines. (11 round) Most have never been used.
4. One (1) Mec-Gar (12 round) Stainless magazine with thick Beretta bumper on bottom.
5. Original barrel that came with pistol (50 rounds through it.)
6. Original Beretta grips that came on pistol
7. Stainless Steel (polished) Hammer-Drop Safety. (You can install it yourself.)
8. Brand new in package Bladetech Stealth color Kydex holster. This is for LEFT HANDED PEOPLE and fits the 96G-SD with the M6X Tactical Laser Illuminator (not included) from Insight Technology. Appears to a great paddle holster. I bought it, but never had the opportunity to use it.
9. Gemtech Suppressor (SOS-40) Of course we will have to go through the proper paperwork for this and the pistol too! You have to use this to believe it.
10. Blackhawk black tactical case that carries pistol , suppressor, two extra magazines, and a interior pouch for other accessories. Has ID pocket on exterior and large ID pocket on interior for Class III paperwork, etc.
I am having a hard time parting with this baby, but I need the money so I have to sell her.
Check out the pictures of the 96G-SD on my Yahoo site along with the M-4 that I have for sale.
Someone help me find a good home for this pistol that has saved my life on more then one occasion. You cannot go wrong with this set up.
Priced at: $2500.00 (NEGOTIABLE)
God Bless All Of You!
Please contact me at: IndianaApostle@aol.com
Christians In Action