I'm selling my last Beretta. This one was set up to shoot suppressed. I bought the gun from Mark McWillis (TROS) so you know the threads are done right. I still have the original receipt.
$425 shipped from my FFL dealer to yours. Money order only. Everything pictured is included.
1. Gun with threaded barrel and thread protector. Standard 1/2x28 threads.
2. Trident Hogue grips.
3. 4 magazines (2 MecGar 20 round, a 15 round and a 10 round)
4. I used a Burris Fast Fire with this gun. The rear sight has been removed, but the FF mount is included). The FF is NOT included.
5. The other Beretta FF base plates (unused) and some extra springs (as is, no clue).
6. The front sight has been pinned to clear a suppressor. It is the LPA system.
. Just need to get the correct rear sight if you don't want the red dot.