I bought this recently, and the optic simply isn't doing it for me. It was purchased new late last month from a reputable vendor. It has been mounted once, to my rifle's carry handle, and it has been zeroed. Approx. 120 rounds total fired through it. No visible flaws that I'm aware of, though there may be a mark or two where it's been mounted to the carry handle. It will come with its original case, scope cover, Trijicon lens pen, allen key, and other Trijicon stuff. Includes the warranty card, which has not been filled out. There is no flat top mount included (it didn't come with one).
In consideration of the light use, I am asking $700
- Walther PPS 9x19 new/used
- SIG P228
- Ruger Gunsite Scout
*Note: I will trade for up to $150 worth. You will need to be able to ship, or be in the West TN/North MS area for a FTF transaction. I am only interested in the ammo below.
- A quality bonded 62gr+ JSP load, DocGKR-approved, 5.56 or .223 pressure.
- 5.56 or .223 pressure loads with a Barnes TSX bullet
- 5.56 pressure 77gr SMK/Mk. 262-type
AR15 Accessories and Parts
- AR15 front night sight -- Meprolight preferred
- Quality AR15 5.56 bolt. Must be C158 steel and HP/MPI marked, from a reputable manufacturer. Must be new/like new.
- VTAC or Vickers two-point sling (green preferred)
Other Firearms Related Accessories
- Walther PPS 9x19 magazines, 6-rd or 7-rd
- HSP D3 Chest Rig
Pictures follow. Thanks for looking.