I sincerely hope you would consider my offer of payment via personal check, sent this date at 3:40 pm EST, in which you responded that you would take a money order, as a commitment to buy the upper.
I realize that the words "I WILL TAKE IT" were not used, however, I thought we were in the middle of corresponding, reference the sale at YOUR RESPONSE to my posted wanted-to-buy ad. If this item were advertisted here in open forum, I would not have a problem. I assumed that we were in the middle of a PRIVATE SALE/NEGOATION.
Perhaps I was mistaken....
Please let me know your decision concerning this matter.
engineer... I agree. I had posted a wanted-to-buy ad in which the seller responded and offered the upper to me. I asked about markings and then a pic. I then offered payment via check in which he asked for a MO. Next thing I know I see it listed here.
I was under the asumption that the seller and I were working a deal....
The SELLERS decision will be final and fine with me regardless the outcome. I, like you, need it to complete a build in progress.