I have 2 Romanian G kits for sale, they are complete with numbers matching, both are 1986 kits. Both look to be new, no carbon on the pistons and no marks on the bolt faces.
1. Partially demilled. I would rate it very good to excellent condition. Metal finish is very good with a few small marks from being in the parts box, the wood is also very good with a little flaking of the shellac. There is a minor issue with the kit, somehow there is a little slice in the bolt carrier, which you can see pictured. However I don't believe it is big enough, or deep enough to cause any issue. Asking $315
$310 shipped to the lower 48. Now includes a set of rivets.
2. This is like brand new, it still has the brown paper under the sight leaf! When I got this kit I inspected it, added some cosmoline, and packed it up like you see in the pic. The metal finish is excellent to like new! The stock set included is also very nice, however it got to close to the torch during the demill process and the shellac bubbled around the tang area of the stock. Asking $340
$330 shipped to the lower 48. Now includes a set of rivets.
Spare parts: Here's whats left from a previous ad. These prices are plus shipping.
1. Romy pistol grips from left to right. $3, $5 $5
2. Bulgarian LHG, for milled kit but its possible to convert to stamped. $10
3. US made grips $8 each
4. Stripped RSB for 1000 meter sight, pretty sure its AKM diameter $20 SPF
5. Romy slant brakes $3 each SOLD
6. Bulgarian FSB with sights and plunger, non threaded. $15 SPF
7. Excellent Ak74 mags, hardly a mark on them $30 each Sold
I accept MO's IM for online payment options. Shipping out of NY. These will be posted on other boards eventually. Thanks for looking!