[b]Originally Posted By acquired in local sale. All are used in good condition, any notable blemishes are described below.
I loaded every magazine to confirm the caliber and capacity. I do not own the firearms these would fit into, so I cannot test the fitment. I identified the magazines based on caliber, capacity, dimensions, logos or markings and using Internet search.
If you need specific pictures or measurements - just let me know. Refer to specific magazine number.
The shipping would be $3 for single magazine (USPS First Class) or $6 for multiple magazines (USPS Priority small box, as long as they fit into the box).
PayPal gift or add 4% to cover fees. Money Order is fin too, just takes longer.
1. Ruger P90/P97, 45ACP, 8 rounds, stainless steel. Ruger logo on the base pad. $30.
2. Smith&Wesson 457/4513/4516/4536/4553/4556/4596, 45ACP, 7 rounds, stainless steel. S&W logo on the body. $30.
3. Kimber 1911 Officer, 45ACP, 7 rounds, blued. Includes J&J base bad. $20.
4. Colt 1911, 45ACP, 7 rounds, blued. The base pad is marked Colt 45 Auto. $20.
5. Smith&Wesson Model 469/669/6904/6906/6943/6946, 9mm pre ban, 12 rounds, blued. $35. Will not ship into restricted areas.
6. Norinco Tokarev 54-1/213 9mm, 8 rounds, parkerized. 1-1/4 inch width. Marked 8 35 6 on the base. Has some surface rust on one side, I clipped it off with CLP but there is some still there. $20.
7. Norinco Tokarev 54-1/213 9mm, 8 rounds, parkerized. 1-1/4 inch width. Marked 8 35 6 on the base. No surface rust. $25.
8. Ruger, .22LR, 10 rounds, blued. Ruger logo at the base. Unable to determine specific model. $20.
9. Ruger, .22LR, 9 rounds, blued. Unable to determine specific model. $20.
10. Shotgun pistol grip, looks like Mossberg 500. $15.
Will sell the whole lot for $200 plus actual shipping.
I prefer PayPal gift/friend or add 4% to cover fees. Money Order is fin too, just takes longer.