Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/16/2011 11:53:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: StealthyBlagga]
We have made some minor updates to the IMA-SMM3G rules to address key learning from the 2011 match - the changes are highlighted in red text. I'll be happy to address any questions or comments here.
Link Posted: 1/26/2012 1:12:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey stealthy, I am new to 3 gun and just read all the rules, what does "factory configuration" mean? I am building an AR for future competition and want to make sure my rifle is compliant.  This is probably a stupid question, but any insight would be greatly appreciated
Link Posted: 2/8/2012 9:11:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: airgunner] [#2]
After reading the rules, I have a question that does not seem to be specifically addressed. For a handguns in either of the tactical (optic or limited) divisions, what (if any) external modifications are allowed?

Specifically, are grip mods allowed? As an example, here is my G19, would it be legal?

If not, what specific aspect of it makes it non-compliant keeping in mind there are 3 seperate mods done to this pistol.

1. Finger groove humps removed
2. Backstrap flattened
3. Entire grip stippled

What about extended mag wells?

Link Posted: 3/4/2012 4:05:50 PM EDT
[#3]
looks compliant to me.
Link Posted: 3/6/2012 4:25:27 PM EDT
[#4]
I have the same "factory configuration" question....what exactly does this mean?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top