Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/7/2012 7:57:51 PM EDT
Any AZ locals know where I can go try on a Safariland ELS and buy all the gadgets?  I have no clue how to approach this whole thing, and was hoping to put my hands on it and see what's going to work for me.

Link Posted: 4/7/2012 8:16:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Okay, since I can't find one locally, can someone tell me how the sizing runs?  For example, for proper overlap of the bely, do you order your pants size, or do you order the length of belt that you require?  I'm somewhere in the 34-36" range, what should I order for the ELS belt, and the under belt?
Link Posted: 4/9/2012 1:55:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Nevermind.  I called Safariland direct and got my question answered and my belts on order.  

For anyone that is interested, order your pants size, the belts are already sized appropriately - i.e. the model 32 ELS belt is approximately 2" bigger than the size that you order to accommodate the underbelt.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top