Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2012 1:05:41 PM EDT
Does anyone know of a place that has one in stock? Both Nordic and Midway are showing them on back order.

Secondly, the stock FO front site on this thing just isnt going to cut it. I need something a little longer and a little bigger in diameter so I can see it better. Any good options out there?
Link Posted: 1/22/2012 3:14:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Try these:

Bolt handle from CPWSA

Front sight from Brownells
Link Posted: 1/22/2012 6:25:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks. Ill have to call CPWSA to confirm they have on in stock before I order.

Is that front sight setup a pretty common one? I never ask what everyone is running at the matches, I just want to get something that is tried and true.
Link Posted: 1/22/2012 7:38:52 AM EDT
[#3]
I've been using the HiViz Comp Sight on my Sporting Clays and Skeet guns for the past 9 or 10 years.  Love 'em.  I have one on my 3 gun shotgun now as well.  The single screw can loosen, though.  I normally put a bed of blue locktite under the sight body on top of the rib - the thing doesn't move!
Link Posted: 2/7/2012 8:38:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top