Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/18/2012 8:34:48 AM EDT
Do we have any 3 gunners at the SHOT show that are going to report here about any new stuff
geared for 3 Gun?

New optics?

Shell holders?

Gadgets that can cause my rifle to weigh even more than it already does?

Link Posted: 1/18/2012 7:27:19 PM EDT
[#1]
In the thread below, the 4th pic posted is of the new Mossberg 930 Jerry Miculek 3 Gun edition shotgun.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1278794_.html&page=1&sr=0

That is the first 3 Gun related item I have seen so far.

Link Posted: 1/20/2012 6:35:09 AM EDT
[#2]
I am not there, but have watched nearly every youtube video and read most things that I can find. Here is what I have seen, and don't expect anymore info on them from me since I know nothing about them other than brief pictures or descriptions from the internet.

-Mossberg shotguns (JM edition in 22" and 24")
-Lancer Competition Rifle
-Lancer carbon fiber shotgun extension tube
-Leupold 1-6 scope
-Wheaton Arms full race ready Benelli M2

Plus all the sweet zombie paraphernalia that will certainly show up
Link Posted: 1/20/2012 7:14:52 AM EDT
[#3]
The MSRP on that Leupold Mark 6 scope is $1950 dollars!

That's ridiculous.

Link Posted: 1/21/2012 6:33:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Some of the items that interested me, in no particular order:

Bushnell Elite 1-6.5  FFP, BRT reticle, illuminated, typical Bushnell Elite glass (which means it's good!)  Looks like retail is under $1,400.  I'm not crazy about optics, but this one has me very interested.

Lancer is making carbon fiber shotgun tube extensions- they look great.  Lancer is also making a very nice looking line of complete AR rifles, including a 3G specific rifle.

Remington 22" Versa-Max w/ factory Nordic extension- retail about $1,400.

RCI (makers of X-rail) is making shotgun tube extensions that are one piece.  Unscrew existing 3 round tube from Benelli, screw in one-piece 8 round tube.

Samson has a new barricade stop for the Evo handguard.

DPMS 308 3G rifle- just like it's little brother.

JP is making a captive AR buffer/spring replacement.  The cut-away demo they had cycled very smooth. This is one of those things that you see and think "why didn't someone think of this sooner?"  JP also will be making 308 uppers that are compatible w/ DPMS 308 lowers.

I didn't make any notes while walking around, didn't take any pictures, so this is not an all-inclusive list of cool items for 3G- only what I can remember at this time.

Link Posted: 1/22/2012 4:52:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Forgot to add- Black Rain Ordnance had a large display of some of the models they offer, including a few very nice .308 rifles.

Link Posted: 1/23/2012 7:11:36 PM EDT
[#6]
there was also the xrail dedicated benelli,also the stag 3 gun rifle not that new but was shown.
Link Posted: 2/7/2012 11:46:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top