Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2012 4:33:56 PM EDT
Are dropped and offset holsters legal for 3 gun? I'm going down to the rockcastle shoot in TN and would like a new holster, but i dont want to drop the 56 bucks on it if i cant use it.
Link Posted: 3/12/2012 4:59:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes they are. Blade tech is very popular.
Link Posted: 3/13/2012 5:21:46 AM EDT
[#2]
If you get to Tennessee you went a little too far south.

Rockcastle Shooting Center is located in Park City, KY.

Link Posted: 3/13/2012 9:18:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Yep, im horrible with directions, buddy is driving.

I plan to be sleeping in the back seat

And thanks for the responses
Link Posted: 3/18/2012 11:18:44 AM EDT
[#4]
My latest Blade-tech has the DOH attachment, but I can take it off and attach the holster directly if I need to. Maybe, not all models can do that.
Link Posted: 3/19/2012 10:50:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
My latest Blade-tech has the DOH attachment, but I can take it off and attach the holster directly if I need to. Maybe, not all models can do that.

Mine does also.  I think they all do.
Link Posted: 3/20/2012 3:20:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/20/2012 6:32:43 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are dropped and offset holsters legal for 3 gun? I'm going down to the rockcastle shoot in TN and would like a new holster, but i dont want to drop the 56 bucks on it if i cant use it.

I have 2 or 3 BladeTech black ice DOH holsters for 3 gun. I always add a set of these tension knobs from 3 gun stuff. You gotta be able to lock your pistol into the holster and these allow u to do it in a few seconds.

Tension Knobs For Holster

Thanks for the link, ill pick up a set of those
Link Posted: 3/20/2012 12:17:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have 2 or 3 BladeTech black ice DOH holsters for 3 gun.  I always add a set of these tension knobs from 3 gun stuff.  You gotta be able to lock your pistol into the holster and these allow u to do it in a few seconds.

Tension Knobs For Holster

Next time I order something from them I will pick some of these up.
Link Posted: 4/26/2012 8:46:21 PM EDT
[#9]
I use a Blade Tech DOH with WRS for my G34
Link Posted: 5/4/2012 5:45:51 PM EDT
[#10]
i have same set up as ^^^^^^^^ for my glock 34 but with the tek-lok
and i LOVVVVVEEEE it
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top