Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
9/16/2019 10:09:13 PM
Posted: 1/4/2012 9:08:10 AM EDT
am new to this sight but have been a smith for 40+yrs. & have a tool for all the shotgunners that shoot a Browning, Winchester or FN 12Ga. that needs there gas piston cleaned or rebuilt. i make the tools to take the gas piston apart & reassable it again along with the instructions to do the job. or i can do it for you. i will soon have them listed on Auction Arms or you can email me at gunman55@sbcglobal.net for more info. the tools cost $55.00 + $7.00 shipping. the rebuild is $75.00 + $7.00 shipping. the rebuild is a complete cleaning & the 2 inner piston rings & the 1 outer piston ring are replaced & you will receive a new barrel ring o-ring. i also do a lot of the mod's to shotguns that you will need done except for the welding. sure cycle kits,bolt work, bolt handles,CG weight work,custom choke tube builds.

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 10:45:41 AM EDT
Pictures and a video demonstration would help.

Rich
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 2:41:49 PM EDT
Rich
if you will go to Auction Arms.com site & look in gunshith tools & services i have them listed there with pic's of the tool. i don't have any tape of me doing it in my shop & i don't know how to do any of that. i am just a old gunsmith that works every day in his shop. my doughter does all the geting my on the web thang but i will talk to her & see if she can record me one day.

thanks Donny
long time life member of the NRA
Top Top