Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 10/26/2013 7:31:21 AM EST
I would like to start doing some competitive shooting next year. I don't have much for local shooting clubs around but I have some stuff about a hour away and training company runs a carbine shoot a couple times a year. I need some more equipment. Right now I don't want to put a big belt together but I would like to get something that I can carry pistol and a rifle mag. After reading through some of the other post I went to Blade Tech website and found their Combo holder. I like the idea of having one thing to slide on and off a belt. I am going to be carrying a Pmag and mags for my SR9.

I am looking for some input. Has anyone used this holder? If so did you like it or hate it or maybe in between?
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 10:34:49 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 8:43:17 AM EST
Thanks for the Reply Jesse. I agree that it would be nice to be able to just use the pistol mag holder or just the rife mag holder. What I am a little worried about is how far this will stick out from my body. I saw that they have a retailer about a hour away but I don't get up that way often maybe it will be a excuse for me and the boy to take a afternoon drive if they have one....
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 10:24:57 AM EST
Top Top