Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/26/2013 8:31:21 AM EDT
I would like to start doing some competitive shooting next year. I don't have much for local shooting clubs around but I have some stuff about a hour away and training company runs a carbine shoot a couple times a year. I need some more equipment. Right now I don't want to put a big belt together but I would like to get something that I can carry pistol and a rifle mag. After reading through some of the other post I went to Blade Tech website and found their Combo holder. I like the idea of having one thing to slide on and off a belt. I am going to be carrying a Pmag and mags for my SR9.

I am looking for some input. Has anyone used this holder? If so did you like it or hate it or maybe in between?
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 11:34:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 9:43:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the Reply Jesse. I agree that it would be nice to be able to just use the pistol mag holder or just the rife mag holder. What I am a little worried about is how far this will stick out from my body. I saw that they have a retailer about a hour away but I don't get up that way often maybe it will be a excuse for me and the boy to take a afternoon drive if they have one....
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 11:24:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top