Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/11/2014 11:54:39 PM EDT
So i bought my first semi auto shotgun last weekend.  I have been running a remmington 870 tactical.  I bought a 1301 comp 24".  Been working on reloads with it and haven't shot it yet.  So my question is when do you use the little button on the back of the lifter? I am guessing it will make more sense when I actually shoot it. But in the mean time it doesn't make much sense right now. Figure out the hard way you don't want to hit the bolt release when it is closed as it tries to ghost load 2 shells onto the lifter from the mag tube. I am sure this is quite entertaining for most of you, I understand that as I some what find it comical myself as I play with it.  But it is a real question.  Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 12:41:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Playing with it more last night, it appears the button is how you release a shell from the mag if you don't load one into the chamber.   Also appears no one is able to answer my question.
Link Posted: 6/15/2014 11:35:36 PM EDT
[#2]
It ejects a shell out of the tube onto the lifter.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 11:57:21 PM EDT
[#3]
thank you!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top