Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/20/2006 8:11:54 AM EDT
i was all set to receive my ptr this week since 13 days have gone since my order (march 7), and they said it should ship in about 7 to 10 days.  but for some reason they did not process the order until march 17, and shipping will occur sometime by the 24th.  what can you say?

great price, slow shipping...and i hope others go quicker.  just something to look forward to a little while longer.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 9:40:02 AM EDT
[#1]
from what ive heard speaking to sarco this is what they do. You put in an order. Which can take 5-7 days to process. Once the rifle is in and ready to be shipped, they then charge your CC or whatever method of payment.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 9:44:34 AM EDT
[#2]
They told me something like 7-10 working days when I placed my order.

Ten working days later they still hadn't hit my card, so I sent them an e-mail to ask if everything was OK (Didn't know if there might be some sort of paperwork snafu or something).

The next day my rifle shipped.  I don't know if there was a connection.  All I know is I love my new rifle.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 6:16:42 PM EDT
[#3]
man Sarco's shipping is really slow its been 10 days since i ordered my JLD ptr91. they just charged my card today it should be here soon. i hope they don't use a "old lady in her rascal to deliver it. "  
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 5:49:31 PM EDT
[#4]
I am going to have to disagree. I was shocked at the speed SARCO sent my rifle to the FFL holder. Ordered the rifle on Friday (17MAR06), called them on Tuesday to get a status check, they told me it was sent out on the 20th hock.gif, received my PTR91 today (23MAR06). Took it to the range, excellent rifle.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 6:38:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Got my rifle today 14 days later. I guess it pays to post a bitch about company once in a while its like magic the next day I get a call from my FFL "your new toy is here," go figure.the fit/finish is great and my mag fits nice and snug. I'll be going to the range this weekend cant wait.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 10:15:33 AM EDT
[#6]
good lord i am jealous.  i called them sarco today 3/27 and they told me my rifle that i ordered on 3/7 still has not been shipped.  how can you do business like that?

congrats to those who have got theirs...i shall keep on waiting.

bill p
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 2:31:09 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I am going to have to disagree. I was shocked at the speed SARCO sent my rifle to the FFL holder. Ordered the rifle on Friday (17MAR06), called them on Tuesday to get a status check, they told me it was sent out on the 20th , received my PTR91 today (23MAR06). Took it to the range, excellent rifle.

That's just not right!  I ordered mine on the 14th and I'm still waiting!
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 3:01:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Just got an e-mail from my dealer.  He just talked to Sarco reguarding the order he placed for my rifle.  They told him they have no record of his placing the order  Anyone know where I can get a good deal on a PTR so I can make use of my $75 paper weight that looks like a wide forend for a 91?
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 4:55:15 AM EDT
[#9]
You guys just better hope that you don't have any problems with the item they ship you (although with new rifles, shouldn't be an issue). That's when the real fun begins.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 3:27:10 PM EDT
[#10]
wirebrush, so sorry to hear that about your order...and i am thinking my order will end the same way.  they just won't tell me...yet.

montana, man i love that state.  best 7 years of my life!

bill p
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top