Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/16/2011 2:51:54 PM EDT
Hey... does anyone have any experience or know of http://uzigunparts.com/? They are selling full auto Uzi's minus the barrel... does not say about needing shipping to a FFL dealer... I'm sure the guy is either scamming people or its delievered with overnight shipping by the AFT but am curious to know which one it is. I searched the site forums for this but didn't see any topic on this site before.
Link Posted: 6/16/2011 3:01:45 PM EDT
[#1]
link?
its probly just a parts kit.
Link Posted: 6/16/2011 3:06:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/16/2011 4:28:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Try asking at http://www.uzitalk.net
Link Posted: 6/16/2011 8:27:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Did you even look at what is sold on that site? Can you not read?

There was nothing illegal or fraudulent on that site. They sell uzi parts not firearms. No receivers, full auto or semi, are sold on that site.

Why come onto an internet forum and slander a business?
Link Posted: 6/16/2011 9:08:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

There was nothing illegal or fraudulent on that site. They sell uzi parts not firearms. No receivers, full auto or semi, are sold on that site.

I smell a
Link Posted: 6/16/2011 9:18:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/17/2011 6:52:54 PM EDT
[#7]
"D.E.S Complete UZI Full Auto Lower with bolt safety catch".... It is one of the top products listed.
Link Posted: 6/17/2011 8:01:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/18/2011 8:11:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I smell a

This.  Although he gets bonus points for the "oh my, is this legal" angle instead of the usual "Wow, this website/company sure is cool" approach.
Link Posted: 6/19/2011 4:45:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/21/2011 10:37:12 AM EDT
[#11]
Thank you for the clarification the upper/lower receivers as far as Uzis!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top