Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2002 1:17:50 PM EDT
anyone use this stuff?
how does it work?  it looks to be made in germany and is VEDDY sffordable, i'm looking for some light recoiling 12 ga, that won't cost what the 'tactical" buck does, and this stuff prob has lighter recoil than rem or federal stuff.

shoot any???????
Link Posted: 9/5/2002 3:19:59 PM EDT
[#1]
No I haven't shot any of the buck because the store around here really charges alot for it. but the s&b buckshot and slugs seem like they are loaded for low recoil and they are really cheap.
Link Posted: 9/6/2002 6:09:37 AM EDT
[#2]
serpico40:

I've shot some of the Wolf 00 through my Rem 11-87P. Functions the gun reliably, seems fairly accurate, burns dirty, and is not what I would call "low recoil" in the same sense as the Rem/Fed Tactical loads. Price sure is right around here, at about $1.50 a box!

1911greg:

S&B buck is loaded for low recoil? We must be shooting different types... the 12-pellet MAX 00 loads I have would beg to differ!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top