Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Posted: 11/5/2012 6:47:31 AM EDT
looking to get a springfield m1a wondering who has the best prices on them?

probably have to buy one and have it shipped to ffl not a lot of locals stock them and ones that do want way to much
Link Posted: 11/6/2012 3:39:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
looking to get a Springfield m1a wondering who has the best prices on them?

probably have to buy one and have it shipped to ffl not a lot of locals stock them and ones that do want way to much

What do you consider "too much?" Typical price for an M1A standard is $1499. You may shave a few bucks if you look hard enough but that is the going price of admission.

Have you checked Gunbroker?

I sold my factory M1As and built up a couple of CMP kits. Spent more in the end but except for the receiver they are both 100% USGI.
Link Posted: 11/7/2012 5:43:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Never noticed much variation in M1A prices.  I've never seen one that I would consider great.  Figure $1500 and change.  It's an expensive platform.
Link Posted: 11/7/2012 12:26:41 PM EDT
[#3]
When I was searching for my M1A just two months ago, the best prices for a new standard model SAI M1A could be found on Gunbroker.com. There was a seller selling them for around $1300.
Link Posted: 11/7/2012 8:29:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/8/2012 4:36:49 AM EDT
[#5]
ah ha perfect thank you
Link Posted: 11/24/2012 1:19:35 AM EDT
[#6]
That's a GREAT Price...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top