Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/29/2006 3:43:05 PM EDT
Is there anywhere to get a (preferrably stamped) mp5/hk94 reciever besides from Special Weapons?  or is he the only source as of lately?
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 3:49:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Special Weapons is the only source of receivers.  Unless you want to buy an HK-94 and use it for your MP-5 conversion.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 9:52:25 PM EDT
[#2]
http://www.top-notchparts.com/
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 10:00:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Buy a DOJ 94 for $2200, spare yourself the hassle.

Seriously, do it.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:15:51 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Seriously, do it.

Where do I could across one of those?
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:41:39 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Seriously, do it.

www.sturmgewehr.com/webBBS/semi4sale.cgi?read=124877

$2300

I've seen them for less, try HKpro, Sturmgewehr, Subguns.

They have been all over the boards lately, came from a police agency in California. All of them are used, but with mostly rack wear, haven't been shot much at all. If you're going to be doing an SBR, get it refinished when you get the barrel cut down. You'll have a basically new 94.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:53:07 AM EDT
[#6]
If the DOJ guns were around when I was getting my SW5 built, I would have just bought one of them instead.  Thats a great deal.  
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 1:13:04 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Seriously, do it.

www.sturmgewehr.com/webBBS/semi4sale.cgi?read=124877

$2300

I've seen them for less, try HKpro, Sturmgewehr, Subguns.

They have been all over the boards lately, came from a police agency in California. All of them are used, but with mostly rack wear, haven't been shot much at all. If you're going to be doing an SBR, get it refinished when you get the barrel cut down. You'll have a basically new 94.

Thanks for the lead. Looks alot more promising than having a one built from parts.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top