Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/3/2010 4:59:03 PM EDT
I am looking to get a 10.5" barrel and dont know where to get it. I looked at bravo ompany but they didnt have any listed at 10.5 I have seen noveske but that is some $$$ I keep trying to talk myself in the 7.5.... anyone talk me out..... noise isnt a factor i use hearing protection, and speaking of hearing,  i plan to get a can later down the road so i dont know if the 7.5 would be a bad idea to run suppressed. i have a stag left upper i plan on getting a la rue hand guard, i have a 16" Lothar barrel ,do they make shorter ones and anyone know where I an get one?

Thanks for the help.
Link Posted: 6/3/2010 5:24:44 PM EDT
[#1]
FWIW, I just had my 16" carbine barrel cut down to 10.5", gas port opened to .093", and rethreaded so the threads were concentric to the bore for silencer use.

YMMV, but I'm pretty happy with it and it was a helluva lot cheaper than trying to sell the title I length upper and buy a new upper.
Link Posted: 6/3/2010 11:41:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/4/2010 11:38:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Ive got a 7.5 and a 10.5, both from noveske.  Come complete with low pro gas block and gas tube.  Top quaility and a price that isnt unreasonable.  Look at rainier arms....
Link Posted: 6/6/2010 5:22:48 AM EDT
[#4]
If you are wanting to suppress it later down the road, I would get a 10.5"+ barrel.  And just so happen I have one for sale in the EE.
Linky
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top