Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/26/2005 1:18:35 AM EDT
I need one that is complete with the rod & spring on it. Ive had no luck at all looking on google. I'm kinda interested in a choate folder but they don't say if it comes complete with the spring or not. Any help is appreciated
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 7:21:23 AM EDT
They're not made that way, the recoil rod/spring assembly is seperate from the stock on 93/33/53's.

HTH
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 12:48:23 PM EDT
Right you are. The spring and rod unit is detachable. I have two A2 stocks if you're interested, but no recoil spring/rod assembly. When buying a Choate stock you'd better do it in person, many of them are crooked. In my experience, I bought 2 from CDNN and they're both not straight. Last year at the SAR show I got yet another one in person, looked straight enough but it too was crooked. I brought it back and got another that's straight.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:52:50 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Duffy:
Right you are. The spring and rod unit is detachable. I have two A2 stocks if you're interested, but no recoil spring/rod assembly. When buying a Choate stock you'd better do it in person, many of them are crooked. In my experience, I bought 2 from CDNN and they're both not straight. Last year at the SAR show I got yet another one in person, looked straight enough but it too was crooked. I brought it back and got another that's straight.

Call Choate, I had two that I picked up from different sources and they exchanged them with ones that weren' t crooked. They are good people to deal with, and promptly replaced the defective stocks.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:36:08 PM EDT
CDNN has the HK factory 93 collapsible stocks @ 399.95. Not cheap but its the real thing. An MP5 stock will also work but it will be a little short.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 4:03:14 PM EDT
B&T has a side folder that will work.
Top Top