Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/26/2002 10:24:09 AM EDT
Im talking about the slip on grip in the picture on www.ar15.com/multimedia/index.html?album=7 page.

its the top row, last pic on the right. im wondering where i can get a slip on grip like that and for how much?

Link Posted: 3/26/2002 10:30:22 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 11:25:55 AM EDT
That is a Hogue "Slip Grip". Many, many stores sell that, but it won't interface with an A2 style grip with the finger swell without modification.

Like that style?? Get the Hogue "Overmolded grip." Nice.
Top Top