Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
11/20/2019 5:07:11 PM
Posted: 4/8/2006 4:10:04 PM EST
The only diffrence that i see is that there is a metal "band" wrapping around the barrel and forend of the stock with a place to attach a sling. i think it is on the carbine. i ask because i will probably do a bunch of crazy things to it.( pistol grip/folding stock, rail, electronic sight, MAYBE a laser for shits and giggles, stuff like that). Its just going to be a fun gun for cheap shooting. i may even get another one in the summer and try that gattling gun conversion thing i say in cabelas. I just dont want to get the rifle and then have all the afterparts fit the carbine or vise versa. Thanks for the help.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 4:26:54 PM EST
barrel length, stock and the barrel band are the difference.

all 10/22's can share parts with other 10/22's
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 6:09:55 PM EST
on the rifle:

the reciever is marked rifle.
no barrel band
longer bbl.
flat shoulder on the stock
differnt stock (usually much nicer)

carbine:
reciever marked carbine
bbl. band
shorter bbl.
curved shoulder on the stock
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:35:14 AM EST
thanks

is one better then the other for any reason or is it personal prefrence?
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:49:04 AM EST
Both good.

Please don't Tasco-ize it too much.

If you add anything other then a few (metal lip) 30rd mags, and maybe a folding stock, baby Jesus will cry and hold you accountable for your sins.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 10:28:05 AM EST

Originally Posted By BillofRights:
Both good.

Please don't Tasco-ize it too much.

If you add anything other then a few (metal lip) 30rd mags, and maybe a folding stock, baby Jesus will cry and hold you accountable for your sins.

dont worry. a folding stock and maby a scope are all that im plaing on. NO light or lasers or bipods or anything like that.
Top Top