Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Posted: 6/3/2010 10:16:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/3/2010 10:17:57 AM EDT by m1garand__man]
I have wanted to buy an 9mm mp5 carbine or pistol fro a while but the only things available untill now have been the not so great speshul wepunz ones and I have found ones on atlantic firearms that are from turkey. Are these well made? how well do they run well? what about hk factory replacement parts compatibility?
Link Posted: 6/3/2010 10:23:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/3/2010 10:24:29 AM EDT by retrodog]
Originally Posted By m1garand__man:
I have wanted to buy an 9mm mp5 carbine or pistol fro a while but the only things available untill now have been the not so great speshul wepunz ones and I have found ones on atlantic firearms that are from turkey. Are these well made? how well do they run well? what about hk factory replacement parts compatibility?

troll

Link Posted: 6/3/2010 11:41:01 AM EDT
Originally Posted By m1garand__man:

They run great.  I have two of them and really like them.

If you own a sear it is prob. the wrong choice.  Otherwise, get a SP89 pistol clone and AOW it!!!

Link Posted: 6/3/2010 11:45:14 AM EDT
Its probably built on HK licensed machinery, they sold G3s MP5 etc to so many nation in the ME and SA its ridiculous
Top Top