Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Posted: 4/7/2006 3:02:38 PM EDT
my friend is looking for a 50 BMG single shot. and he would like some help on which one to get.

he is looking to gee a 50cal. he would like to spend no more than 2500 if not a little cheaper.
all he really wants to do is to go out to the range every few months and make alot of noise and blow stuff up. he wants the 50cal nothing less.

please help me out since i am better with guns than he.

THANKS ALL
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 3:14:53 PM EDT
[#1]
If he knows an FFL dealer who will give it to him for say a 25.00 fee tell him to get a BLUEGRASS ARMORY VIPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 6:08:31 PM EDT
[#2]
+1
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 7:20:09 PM EDT
[#3]
yes i got him incontact with a FFL dealer in OKcity
so that way all he has to pay is the $20 fee  and get the  gun for dealer cost.
i told if he gets it at dealer cost to give him another 50 bucks for his help since u will be saving like at least 200 bucks
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 1:14:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Tell your friend to buy the Serbu BFG50.  It's a single shot, very well made, very accurate, and it is a real bolt action gun, not a shell holder type, like many of them.

I've had my Serbu for 4-5 years, it's always a blast (literally) to take out to the range.  A real crowd drawer.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 6:45:28 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Tell your friend to buy the Serbu BFG50.  It's a single shot, very well made, very accurate, and it is a real bolt action gun, not a shell holder type, like many of them.

I've had my Serbu for 4-5 years, it's always a blast (literally) to take out to the range.  A real crowd drawer.

I don't think he meant to imply the VIPER is a shell holder. It isn't
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top