Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/24/2005 5:08:44 PM EDT
Anybody have a G22?   reviews?  is the muzzle threaded or does it use the same adapter as the p22?  
Link Posted: 6/25/2005 12:06:35 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Anybody have a G22?   reviews?  is the muzzle threaded or does it use the same adapter as the p22?  

The muzzle on rifles imported into America are not threaded (at least the current ones - something about Assault Weapons), the muzzle on UK /European rifles are. It's a strange metric thread (M17x1 IIRC) that will take a Walther moderator. The UK distributers offer a thread adaptor to conver to 1/2UNF. Shouldn't be too hard to make an adaptor to take 1/2x28 for all those AR add-ons.
Link Posted: 7/18/2005 11:08:44 PM EDT
[#2]
There's a G22 review in the August 2005 issue of American Rifleman.

Also found a review here.
Link Posted: 7/25/2005 6:48:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Happy G22 owner here.

The rifle is a fun and tight little shooter, and so far has not given me any problems with any of the ammo I've tossed into it.

As was said in an earlier post, it does not have a threaded barrel.

The rail on the bottom of the foregrip is quite nice however, and I've had both bipods and vertical foregrips attached to it. In the end, I ended up removing them and sticking with a red dot sight as my only accessory, though I may in the future try a folding vertical fore grip out.

Any specific questions?
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 2:23:58 PM EDT
[#4]
I'd buy one of these if they came with the threaded bbl standard
Link Posted: 7/28/2005 1:03:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Just bought one the other day. A little stock-heavy, but it points well and is very accurate. I like it!
Link Posted: 7/28/2005 8:48:40 PM EDT
[#6]
I saw one on gunbroker that has a threaded barrel.  Looks like a sweet rig with a suppressor!!!!
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 3:26:52 PM EDT
[#7]
yeah i have one, good shooter, sexy bullpup design, but the bolt handle slips easy, mine completly came off and i havent been able to find another one since
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 3:35:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Not trolling just my experience...  Preface: I am not a Navy Seal or a SOCOM operator, just a ave Joe that like to shoot...

I got a G22 and had the bolt crack sent it back four weeks later, I had the frame crack, 6 weeks later the bolt hold open broke and jammed every so often..  I shot regular low volicty plinking ammo from wally world...maybe it was a lemon... i dunno, somebody elses nightmare now...peace
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top