Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/30/2006 11:06:49 AM EDT
Just found out my form 4 was approved today for my AAC M4-2000,

I am just happy, nothing elase to see here.

Carry on
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 5:27:13 PM EDT
[#1]
That is good news.

When I bought my M4200 AAC was in the middel of building other cans....so my transfer took 7 months.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 7:59:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I bought my suppressor last year.

Finally got off my butt and got the paperwork taken care of. (the manufacturer moved and I did too). Now as soon as I get it back from the CLEO sign-off I can send in my check and wait.

Hopefully the ATF is as quick as I have heard now. I just ordered the receiver that the can will go on, so I have some time anyway.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 9:40:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Congrats!  

My CLEO has the forms for my 3rd can, an SWR Trident 9mm
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 11:40:58 PM EDT
[#4]
You lucky bastages and your cans.
I just find it humorous that in KS I can have a DD but a can is verboten.

ETA Oh yeah, congrats on the new toy
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 3:21:28 AM EDT
[#5]
congrats.

timeline?
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 8:06:17 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
That is good news.

When I bought my M4200 AAC was in the middel of building other cans....so my transfer took 7 months.

Brother, do I have a story for you about my transfer time. When I finally have it in hand I will post the entire timeline.

nationwide
Congrats!

My CLEO has the forms for my 3rd can, an SWR Trident 9mm

nationwide, you will love the Trident 9. That was my first suppressor (and first step into NFA). It is an awesome can!
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 8:11:20 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
You lucky bastages and your cans.
I just find it humorous that in KS I can have a DD but a can is verboten.

ETA Oh yeah, congrats on the new toy

You got CCW passed, the same type of effort would repeal machinegun and silencer bans.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top