Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2003 11:01:57 AM EDT
What would the going price be for a post ban M1a Scout with chromed barrel, Springfield Armory muzzle break, TRW bolt and HRA trigger assembly. It has less than 500 rounds through it. Also included is the Springfield Armory forward scope mount and handguard (plastic- standard brown color) I could not find one at the local funshow last week to get a price.
Link Posted: 9/17/2003 1:51:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Look over on gunbroker.com or gunsamerica.com.   They have a lot of scouts for sale, only thing is the range in price from $1300 - $1600 for the same type rifle.  

I just bought a brand new scout with Armscorp receiver with all USGI parts for $1300.  Using a SWAG, I would say between $1200 & $1300 assuming a Springfield receiver.  Of course, I could be all full of s$$t too.
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 11:15:11 AM EDT
[#2]
MHPDBlue...  
You mentioned a chromed barrel...is this a custom barrel?  SA doesn't make chrome lined Scout barrels...which sucks...but back to my point...how do you know it's chrome lined?

Just curious
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 11:19:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Chrome lined!

500 rounds!

I can only offer $400 for it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top