Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 9/10/2010 10:51:32 AM EST
tried in the class three section without any answers... gonna try here now.

I did an SBR on a trust here in Georgia, and I have recently just moved (still in the state of GA). How do I go about changing my address with the BATF? Can I do it on paper and mail it in with my next application for a tax stamp? I am about to purchase a can, can I just assign the suppressor to the same trust I have the SBR assigned to?
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 11:16:01 AM EST
I believe there is a change of address form you can send to the ATF to notify them of your move. And yes I would use the same trust. I use my trust for all my NFA items.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 11:47:12 AM EST
ATF Form 5320.20 Look for the box to check to make it a permanent address change. PS Intra state move does not require notification, but ATF asks that you let them know.
Top Top