Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Page Armory » GSG-5
Posted: 9/4/2009 7:46:30 PM EST
i think i made the mistake of purchasing this. anyone know how to rig this thing properly?
Link Posted: 9/4/2009 8:33:04 PM EST
Who's got the 'eject' pic?

Three point sling for a 20 ounce rifle?
Link Posted: 9/6/2009 9:46:33 AM EST
*shrug* its how i roll :)
Link Posted: 9/7/2009 11:45:18 AM EST
No offense intended...just found it 'interesting'.

How about a good 'ole two point?

I love 'em and they work with just about any weapon system.

I have single points, as well....but typically for my smaller weapons
Link Posted: 9/7/2009 11:46:28 AM EST
BTW: Like to see pics when done, please.

We have a GSG-5PK we're SBR'ing for the boys and want to do it right. You may be on to something cool.

Good luck!
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 11:17:55 PM EST
I have searched but, I am not finding anyone with the factory 3-Point sling for the German Sports Guns GSG-5 Rifle (SKU# GER202554) properly installed. I am sure I have missed someone, but I had some issues trying to install it. I believe I have finally gotten it. So this post is specifically for others that might be in the same situation as I was. I hope I can help a bit! I actually REALLY like it! I since have installed a retractrable stock and installed the same factory 3-point sling and again, I love it just as much! I do have a single point sling on my GSG-5PK though and that fits that weapon for me like a glove! It's all personal opinion, feel, taste, and customization just the way you like it! Good Luck!

INSTRUCTIONS:

ATI / GSG English & German Instructions for the Factory 3-point Sling

PICS:

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 12:03:32 PM EST
Nice set up!

Only thing I don't like is inability to get out of that sling in a pinch. The two point slings with that forward quick disconnect are awesome, IMO.

BTW: What Porsche are you pushin? I've got a 2007 Turbo Tip that I optioned out to perfection (I think), Atlas Grey and leather everywhere and TURBO on the center console, illuminated door sills and all that...

THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE!
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 12:41:12 PM EST
I have a three point sling from Specter Gear that I use on my GSG-5. It is the #144
Page Armory » GSG-5
Top Top