Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » GSG-5
Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2009 8:46:30 PM EDT
i think i made the mistake of purchasing this.  anyone know how to rig this thing properly?
Link Posted: 9/4/2009 9:33:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Who's got the 'eject' pic?

Three point sling for a 20 ounce rifle?
Link Posted: 9/6/2009 10:46:33 AM EDT
[#2]
*shrug*  its how i roll  :)
Link Posted: 9/7/2009 12:45:18 PM EDT
[#3]
No offense intended...just found it 'interesting'.

How about a good 'ole two point?

I love 'em and they work with just about any weapon system.

I have single points, as well....but typically for my smaller weapons
Link Posted: 9/7/2009 12:46:28 PM EDT
[#4]
BTW: Like to see pics when done, please.

We have a GSG-5PK we're SBR'ing for the boys and want to do it right. You may be on to something cool.

Good luck!
Link Posted: 9/21/2009 12:17:55 AM EDT
[#5]
I have searched but, I am not finding anyone with the factory 3-Point sling for the German Sports Guns GSG-5 Rifle (SKU# GER202554) properly installed.  I am sure I have missed someone, but I had some issues trying to install it.  I believe I have finally gotten it.  So this post is specifically for others that might be in the same situation as I was.  I hope I can help a bit!  I actually REALLY like it!  I since have installed a retractrable stock and installed the same factory 3-point sling and again, I love it just as much!  I do have a single point sling on my GSG-5PK though and that fits that weapon for me like a glove!  It's all personal opinion, feel, taste, and customization just the way you like it!  Good Luck!

INSTRUCTIONS:  

ATI / GSG English & German Instructions for the Factory 3-point Sling

PICS:

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 1:03:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Nice set up!

Only thing I don't like is inability to get out of that sling in a pinch. The two point slings with that forward quick disconnect are awesome, IMO.

BTW: What Porsche are you pushin? I've got a 2007 Turbo Tip that I optioned out to perfection (I think), Atlas Grey and leather everywhere and TURBO on the center console, illuminated door sills and all that...

THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE!
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 1:41:12 PM EDT
[#7]
I have a three point sling from Specter Gear that I use on my GSG-5.   It is the #144
Page Armory » GSG-5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top