Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 12/15/2001 2:57:43 PM EDT
i want one of those handles like the mp5 for my ar-15, the one that goes on the bottem of the rail system i want to know how much and where.
Link Posted: 12/15/2001 3:03:55 PM EDT
Knights Armaments - K grip - around $50-55 - plastic
DPMS - cheaper than Knights aluminum
Brugger and Thommet - nice thicker aluminum about $75
Link Posted: 12/15/2001 3:15:25 PM EDT
whats the websites for the above places?
Link Posted: 12/15/2001 4:43:54 PM EDT
Boland, how do these attach ? Rail-system ?
I'm always little leary of the ones that attach directly to the barrel.
Link Posted: 12/15/2001 5:13:13 PM EDT
Does someone make the vertical foregrip that will attach directly to a freefloat tube?
Top Top