Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 3/13/2011 6:08:23 PM EST
I want to start up a tactical build.
Show me some of your projects!

Link Posted: 3/13/2011 6:25:16 PM EST
I don't have pics, but others have. Check the tacked threads.

From what I know (and that isn't saying much) It's best not to get too tacticool. I bought a used 870P from another forum member, which had kind of a beat up finish. It's got an 18" bbl with rifled sights and oversized safety button. I am in the process of removing the walnut stock for a Hogue shortstock, adding a factory magazine tube extension and tritium sights. The only thing I have left to do is replace the forend for a Surefire 618.

Even as important as having a functional weapon, is training. Beyond the training I get at work, I plan on taking a combative shotgun training class this summer.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 6:38:52 PM EST
Yeah, check out some of the stickies.

I've got mine pretty planned out, and I've got a couple of these items, and some are in the works.
870 HD
Mesa Tactical 6-round side saddle
Mesa Tactical Low Tube stock MAYBE with the buffer tube, though I don't mind 12 gauge recoil
4Sevens Maelstrom mounted to the left side of my forend

Now the light may be mounted by a piece of rail screwed to the stock forend, or I may get a railed forend so I can have the light and a Magpul AFG grip. They're just so comfortable. Main thing is, keep it fairly simple.
Top Top