BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/13/2011 7:08:23 PM EDT
I want to start up a tactical build.
Show me some of your projects!

Link Posted: 3/13/2011 7:25:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't have pics, but others have.  Check the tacked threads.

From what I know (and that isn't saying much)  It's best not to get too tacticool.  I bought a used 870P from another forum member, which had kind of a beat up finish.  It's got an 18" bbl with rifled sights and oversized safety button.  I am in the process of removing the walnut stock for a Hogue shortstock, adding a factory magazine tube extension and tritium sights.  The only thing I have left to do is replace the forend for a Surefire 618.

Even as important as having a functional weapon, is training.  Beyond the training I get at work, I plan on taking a combative shotgun training class this summer.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 7:38:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, check out some of the stickies.

I've got mine pretty planned out, and I've got a couple of these items, and some are in the works.
870 HD
Mesa Tactical 6-round side saddle
Mesa Tactical Low Tube stock MAYBE with the buffer tube, though I don't mind 12 gauge recoil
4Sevens Maelstrom mounted to the left side of my forend

Now the light may be mounted by a piece of rail screwed to the stock forend, or I may get a railed forend so I can have the light and a Magpul AFG grip. They're just so comfortable. Main thing is, keep it fairly simple.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top