Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/10/2002 10:15:06 AM EDT
I'm looking for a durable, inexpensive steel target online.  Any ideas?

thx -

Gravitynoodle
Link Posted: 3/10/2002 10:17:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 6:56:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Also try Cheaper Than Dirt and Sportsmans Guide along with Midway....
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 7:05:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Mr. Noodle,
This doesn't answer your question but may help. I've talked to the adult education folks over at the local tech college.

The welding instructor will have the students make me poppers, Iron maidens, head plates, etc. if I buy the steel. They'll be doing it for credit as a class project.

A 4'x8' sheet of 3/8 mild steel runs about $70.00 and will yield about 4 full size maidens. There are a few other costs but the bottom line is that I'll be getting a bunch of steel for next to nothing.

You may want to give the local tech school a call....
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 8:52:01 AM EDT
[#4]
I think I am going to try to make some of those poppers they look fun I  have a hard time telling if I hit the target some times so I would like something that makes some noise.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top