Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/8/2002 4:35:39 PM EDT
I had the camera out today, so I figured I'd post a couple pics of my babies.

Bushy Dissipator
Giles Tac Sling
Aimpoint CompM
Arms #40 flip up rear sight
Sierra Precision Grip

I need to send the rifle to Kurt's to get the LW conversion done. I only have 200 yards to shoot at, but I've been pretty content with hitting six inch circles at 200 with the irons, and slightly better with the aimpoint on.

Bushy Lower
RRA Varminter SS Upper
Jewell two stager
Leupold Vari X-III 4.5-14
Turner Sling
Harris Bipod
Cheek Rest
Ergo Grip

This rifle is a heavy mofo, so I only fire from the prone position using the bipod. At 200 I yards, I've been consistently hitting 2 inch groups. I was a little leary of the RRA upper, but I couldn't be happier with it. Welp, that's all I got, hope y'all enjoyed the pics.
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 5:07:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 5:11:40 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I really like that Bushy Dissapator!

You have some nice rifles there, hoosier. I am a "Hoosier" as well - living in West Lafayette.

Tyler

Well, I'll be damned, I was at Lafayette Jeff high school today as a guest speaker to the business division. Know of any good places around here to shoot? I shoot on my own property, but it's not very flat, and the smoothest part only leaves me about 200 yards to shoot. I'm in Covington, by the way. Just float about an hour or so down the Wabash and you're there. Nice to see another fellow hoosier here!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top