Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/18/2008 12:49:34 PM EDT
If I have a title 2 weapon on a from 4, can I sell to a person within my state w/o going to a title 2 dealer. i.e. buyer fills out form 4 gets approved and we do a FTF?
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 1:04:45 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 1:06:06 PM EDT
Yes.  The ATF will mail the approved Form 4 to you.  Once you receive it, you can call up the buyer and complete the transfer.

ETA:  ah...I type too slow.  
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 4:28:14 PM EDT
Not only can you, but technically, once it's approved, you can ship him the gun in-state.

I prefer to do such transactions in person though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top